There are many ways you can support Mixed Fish.
There are many great ways to raise funds and have a great time too. Little or large, your fundraising contributions will be
most gratefully received and put to very good use.
The Roberts family took to a bungee rope plunging into (not quite) the River Garry to raise money for Mixed Fish. You can still donate money in recognition for Philippa’s bravery in putting her families life on the line. Her husband, eldest daughter and son and his girlfriend all made the jump but not Philippa. Well someone had to hold the coats! To see the rest of the photo’s please go onto the giving page and marvel then donate something for the daredevils efforts.
We are currently in the process of registering with the HMSO for gift aid. Once we have done this we will be setting up a Virgin just giving page where you can securely donate online. More news to follow in the next couple of months. Until then you can pledge directly to Mixed Fish by contacting us directly.
This is a great way of donating regularly to support a more secure future for the charity. A direct debit can be set up through your bank and we can use your donations to support our work.
- £10 a month will contribute towards art materials for our workshops
- £15 a month will contribute to building up our range and number of musical instruments
- £20 a month will subsidise one person for 4 weeks of performance workshops
- £25 a month will support us to hire facilities that can be used to facilitate a workshop for up 20 people
- £30 a month will support us to employ our partners and specialist workers to provide expert tuition
- £50 a month will support us to support adults with learning disabilities to access training and resources so that they can in turn become the facilitators of education.
Giving your time and resources:
Money makes the world go round but so do times and resources. If are enthusiastic and have some help or skills to offer you can donate your time to us through volunteering. If you’d like to volunteer anything from admin to fundraising to art and drama to cooking and gardening there’s probably a slot for you. We would love to hear from you.
Also we need resources all the time paper, paint, various working materials, musical instruments, gardening tools, ink for our printers and paper to print on, use of facilities the list goes on and on and on.
You name it we can probably use it (within reason) so if you have some resources you would like to donate we would love to hear from you.